The New England Fishery Management Council (NEFMC) will host a meeting of the Council Coordination Committee (CCC) May 15–18, 2017. The meeting will be held at the Beauport Hotel Gloucester, 55 Commercial Street, Gloucester MA 01930; telephone: (978) 282–0008.
The intent of this meeting is to discuss issues of relevance to the Councils, including: Budget issues, MSA reauthorization, National Standard 1, recreational fishery issues, enforcement activities, a review of recent legal actions, conflict of interest policy guidance, other topics of concern to the RFMCs, and decisions and follow-up activities.
More information is available in the meeting notice and at:
- Agenda (PDF)
- Agenda with documents and presentations
- Documents Folder (download all documents at once)
- Supplemental Document — Revised CCC Terms of Reference, Word version
- Supplemental Document — Revised CCC Terms of Reference, pdf version
- NOAA Fisheries CCC
- New England Fishery Management Council CCC